Saturday, February 4, 2012

A time and place..

I am starting to realize, there is a time and place for everything... including people.  People come and go in your life, and sometimes you reconnect with people from your past who you did not think you would ever see or talk to again.

I think, sometimes, when your life is in chaos, you reconnect with people you generally would not have, given the circumstances of your past with them. I have done this more lately, than I usually would have. I think I was looking to finish, forgive, or get forgiveness, for something. I am not quite sure.

I think, during this time of chaos with Daddy, I have accepted some friend requests on Facebook, that normally I wouldn't have. Actually.. I know I have.

I have talked to these people, finished what I thought needed finishing, given forgiveness, and gotten forgiveness. Now that I have time to reflect on what has been said and done, I am not sure what to do with these people. I mean, I am glad that I reconnected with these people, but what do I do with them now? I don't want or need these people in my life. I do not need complications or stress added to my life right now. It has been complicated enough, and my brain, and my feelings are not quite thinking clearly. I am truly grateful that things have been finished with them, but... now what?

Some of them are exactly how I thought they would be. Some of them, have confused me with the way they are now. They act different than I thought, but deep down, there has been no change in them. That is why they were in my past, and not part of my life for all of these years. I am sure they think the same about me.

So, I guess the question is.. what do I do with them now? I have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment